Manager, Brand and Communications Support
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1886520/001
Date posted 23 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.
About the Manager, Brand and Communications Support Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Manager, Brand and Communications Support to communicate and work with consultants and stakeholders across different roles and countries in Asia Pacific.
- Designing and preparing proposals and presentations
- Understanding messaging from consultants and converting this into a presentable format and design output with clarity and a clean look and feel within brand guidelines
- Taking responsibility for maintaining and updating and being responsible for various decks/presentations of credentials that are used to support client pitches and proposals
- Challenging stakeholders if content provided is too much, redundant or violates provided brand guidelines
- Taking pride in the look and feel and consistency of materials
- Supporting other activities relating to business development support for the practice
To be successful as the Manager, Brand and Communications Support, you should have experience and knowledge of preparing reports and presentations, working within constraints of house style/brand guidelines imposed by global standards and corporate templates.
- A commitment to meet deliverables, often working within tight timelines
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Expert at using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to prepare finished, client-ready proposals, reports, newsletters and other presentation documents. Proposals/presentations will usually include text, graphs, tables and charts that may need to be created/redesigned and organised using templates and/or brand guidelines
- Quick learner with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Five or more years of experience and knowledge of working within constraints of house style imposed by global standards and working with corporate templates
This leading consulting firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on business and profitability. With offices in principal cities worldwide, covering markets in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of doing similar work with professional services firms (accounting, law, banking, strategy firms, etc.), you can take your career forward with this exciting Manager, Brand & Communications Support role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available in a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023An excellent Project Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at an international insuretech firm. Your main responsibility is to manage end-to-end projects within the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Manager, Business Management Office job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a leader in their field.