Audit Manager/Senior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Madiha MdRidza
Job Ref 1874580/001
Date posted 14 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Audit Manager/Senior Manager job has just become available in a global bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an auditor who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
About Audit Manager/Senior Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead, actively participate in global audits across business operations and ensure all assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with group internal audit methodology standards.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with the management of business units for which incumbent has been assigned risk assessment responsibility
- Develop a good understanding of business strategy, plans, products, processes performance, risks and issues, and communication of these to audit management via risk-based assessments
- Implement the strategic audit plan by leading, performing or supporting, as appropriate, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Apply data analytics to assess control environment
- Track audit issues to resolution
- Assist the development and maintenance of audit test programmes that reflect current business organisation and operating environment
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development
- Identify and escalate significant issues
- Participate in GIA’s strategic initiatives and projects as opportunities arise
To succeed in Audit Manager/Senior Manager role, you will be a key contributor to the further development of internal audit to meet business growth aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree/university degree or equivalent experience
- Six or more years of experience in auditing or risk management (at regional or group level)
- Professional audit certification (CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.) and experience with executing a risk-based audit methodology, or a similar methodological approach, is preferred but not a prerequisite
- Knowledge and experience in change management (e.g. project management planning, Agile practitioner) is preferred. Candidates with no audit experience but with strong change/project management experience can be considered
- Attention to detail and curiosity. Strong analytical skills and eager to learn
- Excellent writing and articulation skills to succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and maintaining credibly effective working relationships with counterparts in group internal audit and business stakeholders
- High degree of responsibility, self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to collect and objectively analyse and apply information, “thinking out of the box” where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of audit engagements
- Ability to commit to > 20% business travel
This organisation is an exciting addition to the financial services industry. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Audit Manager/Senior Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager, Consumer, Private and Business Banking. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting AML System & Project Lead job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.