Assistant Vice President
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-05 2020-02-02 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known financial group, has a great opportunity for an Assistant Vice President. In this role is based at their head office.
About the Assistant Vice President Role:
Reporting to the Head of Capital Market, Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for providing advisory services to clients in relation to various corporate exercises such as initial public offering (IPO), merger and acquisition (M&A), debt restructuring, fund raising and valuation.
- Oversee the execution of transactions and regular team meetings to monitor progress of transactions assigned to the team, to ensure mandates are implemented on a timely basis
- Work closely with business partners to review whether potential jobs should be taken on
- Assist in overseeing and reviewing quality of submission/ circulars/ announcements by corporate finance
- Assist in reviewing of proposals for consistency with market-based principles and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in reviewing sufficiency of due diligence procedures for corporate finance from time to time to be in line with latest regulatory requirements
- Assist in maintaining good rapport with regulators to increase level of cooperation from regulators and enhances delivery of corporate finance services
To succeed in this Assistant Vice President role. You must have in-depth corporate advisory experience of at least seven years.
- Sound knowledge in Bursa Securities’ listing requirements, Securities Commission’s guidelines, Capital Markets and Services Act, Companies Act, accounting or corporate finance
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English
- Strong risk management skills to manage bank’s risk exposure for the corporate finance assignment
This is a growing local bank with a dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive banking professional who is keen to have a bigger overview in term of corporate finance role in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Assistant Vice President job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C