Manager, Credit Risk
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Credit Risk position has just arisen at a reputable local corporation based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Manager, Credit Risk Role:
As the Credit Risk Manager, you will be assisting the team in conducting credit evaluations of new proposals and also review cases and variation requests.
- Assist in active monitoring of Obligors at all times to ensure there is no or minimal deterioration in credit quality
- Assist in recommending appropriate pro-active measures to mitigate and protect company’s interests due to credit deterioration of any Obligor
- Assist in refining credit policies/guidelines for the company and to improve/enhance/update the same over time
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments which address potential gaps in systems/infrastructure of the company
- Assist in recovery/rehabilitation process of accounts designated as Special Assets
- To succeed in this role, you must be a good team player, be meticulous in day to day tasks and be an individual with integrity and respect for the work dealt with.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or equivalent with strong credit analytical skills
- At least 5 years of credit evaluation responsibilities (i.e. corporate banking/investment banking/group credit) in financial industry or similar capacity
- Experience in handling corporate recovery or insolvency cases in a financial institution would be an added advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking to gain work experience in organisation that is one of the leading Financial Guarantee Insurer within the financial services. It offers some of the most comprehensive services to its clients and is well established in Malaysia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, Credit Risk job.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C