Assistant Manager, Actuarial Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Assistant Manager, Actuarial Audit position has just arisen at an insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Assistant Manager, Actuarial Audit Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Manager and Head of Internal Audit in coordinating audit activities and providing guidance on actuarial related areas.
- Assist in the development of audit strategies and procedures as well as share audit practices in actuarial area
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan and schedules and Audit Committee reports
- Coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities’ auditors and other groups providing assurance
- Prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- Assist with reporting overall results of audits to Audit Committees and management; partner with internal audit colleagues in integrated audits where appropriate
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Actuarial Audit job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- University graduates of Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics or equivalent discipline(s)
- Minimum three years of actuarial, life insurance or other relevant experience
- A relevant professional qualification such as Career Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA) or equivalent
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL, IDEA (data analytic tools), Prophet MS Office (Actuarial Software), intermediate knowledge on IT
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
This insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Assistant Manager, Actuarial Audit job.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125