Salary MYR156,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Pricing Manager job has just become available at one of the global general insurance brands based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Portfolio Management, this is a role for an Actuary who has been involved in actuarial-related roles in pricing for general insurance products.
About the Pricing Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for the Pricing Manager to lead the execution of pricing strategies and garnering exposures from regional office's requirements. You will be tasked to oversee the end-to-end pricing responsibilities of the actuarial pricing team.
- Ensure management is informed of the rate adequacy of motor lines of product
- Develop, maintain and deploy technical pricing models and sound pricing basis for market pricing
- Oversight of rating engine integration, maintenance and governance
- Assists in identifying and solving process and data inefficiencies in daily policy administration areas
- Ensure consistency with ERM guidelines
- Ensure compliance with regulations and laws
- Actively attract and retain talents
- Ensure key workflows are documented
To succeed in this Pricing Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and be clued in on ongoing actuarial pricing development within the insurance sector.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and dedication; an Actuarial professional with prior managerial responsibilities
- Actuarial experience in general insurance with an insurance firm, consulting firm or financial services organisation
- A degree in Actuarial Science or its equivalent
- Good progression in Actuarial papers such as SOA, IFOA or CAS will be taken into consideration
- 3-5 years' experience in pricing or related Actuarial work
- Able to work in a group, guide the team and also be a team player
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet deadlines of tasks/assignments given
This reputable general insurance firm has quality insurance products and a wide range of services. Pursuant to the rebranding, this company will leverage on the Group’s global expertise while maintaining the Company’s balanced, diversified and entrenched distribution channels in Malaysia and continuing to sustain a strong and robust balance sheet.
If you have a successful track record of working experience in reserving and analytics and enjoy working in an open environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Pricing Manager role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim on +603 – 2380 8738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1320960.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125