Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Actuarial Manager job with managerial opportunity in a leading general insurance multinational based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Actuarial Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Actuarial, you will assist in the reserving, pricing and manage analysts with a strong focus on efficiency and accuracy. As the Actuarial Manager, you will collate key insights from monitoring analysis and discussions with different departments.
- Manage the process for the reserving of insurance liabilities and the preparation of reserving report for local statutory purposes
- Conduct reviews of pricing proposals
- Manage the rate monitoring process post detariffication
- Manage analyst(s) in their data preparation and analysis with focus in improving efficiency, autonomy and accuracy
- Assist with and manage (where applicable) the analysis of claims experience, business performance and financial condition
- Assist with and manage (where applicable) the preparation of financial condition report
The successful candidate should possess three years of experience and has the ability to think critically and work autonomously.
- Candidates should possess a relevant undergraduate degree or higher qualifications.\
- Candidates should be in the process of taking exams to become a qualified actuary under the approved faculties
- Candidates should possess at least 5 years of actuarial working experience with a combination of managerial experience and data manipulation experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in data manipulation applications such as SQL, SAS
- Proficiency in reserving tool such as ResQ
- Ability to motivate junior staff members and lead by example.
- Ability to plan and execute to ensure timely delivery of results.
- Ability to communicate the results of his/her technical analysis verbally and in written form
This growing insurance organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With an established history and positive global track record, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of actuarial working experience and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Actuarial Manager role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim on +603 – 2380 8738 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1320910
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125