Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 14 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing job has just arisen with a regional locally established takaful operator based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Technical pricing of the firm, this role entails end-to-end pricing matters relating to conventional and takaful life insurance products.
About the Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing role:
Reporting to the Head of Technical Pricing, you will assist in all actuarial pricing-related activities and manage two junior pricing analysts.
- Provide product related advice and technical support to other departments
- Focus on product with higher complexity
- Prepare the pricing spreadsheet / prophet modelling for pricing purposes
- Determine the rates for new products, conduct profit test and perform analysis of the results
- Prepare the actuarial certificate and profit test information for submission to Bank Negara (BNM)
- Check the sales materials and ensure they are in line with the product design and BNM’s requirements
- Prepare the New Business Margin report for submission to Senior Management
- Assist the Head of Pricing to study the re-insurance arrangements for new products
- Assist the Head of Pricing to study and review current selling products
- Provide technical assistance to Actuarial Support team on sales illustration and system implementation of new products
A talented Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing with minimum of three years' experience in the similar function is required for this rewarding role.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, preferably with some examination passes from a recognised professional actuarial body
- Analytical and proficient in MS Office and data administration software
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Good technical knowledge and programming skills to handle profit tests and other related systems developed from excel or Prophet software is required for this role
- Unique knowledge about the life system, and able to verify the calculations and make suggestions if any
This award-winning life insurance company has made a profit every year in its longstanding history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused actuarial professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today by emailing me your updated resume at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125