Manager, Prophet Modelling
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and internationally, this global insurance organisation is recruiting for a Manager, Prophet Modelling.
About the Manager, Prophet Modelling role:
This is a great opportunity for the Manager, Prophet Modelling to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to to oversee the maintenance of prophet modelling and drive IFRS 17 projects under regional’s direction.
- Oversee and execute the maintenance of Life and Family Takaful prophet models
- Liaising with colleagues and stakeholders to implement effective changes to models, including new product setup
- Maintenance of model control and documentation
- To drive model change pertaining to the requirements of IFRS 17 to ensure smooth implementation of the standard
- To provide support for ad-hoc requests such as experience study, audit, financial projection, and MCEV
- Identify areas for improvement in modelling and reporting processes and drive improvement initiatives
- Provide actuarial-related assistance to the implementation of IFRS 17 projects
To succeed in the Manager, Prophet Modelling role, the candidate must have in-depth experience in usage of Prophet Modelling.
- Degree holder with reasonable progress in actuarial professional qualification
- Candidates with least five years' of working experience in related field and heavily involved in prophet modelling
- Candidates with experience less than 5 years but more than three years' are encouraged to apply.
- Possesses advance prophet knowledge such as array variables and optimisation of runs
- Possess good knowledge in actuarial financial reporting adhering to RBC and IFRS requirements
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proficient level of communication in speaking and writing English
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
This company is much more than just financial services as they can provide the platform for actuarial professionals to succeed by driving themselves further in the business. With the upcoming IFRS 17 in 2021, this company is ahead of other insurance players as they have plans and processes to run in place and the Manager, Prophet Modelling will be a part of the team.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is a good technical exposure for you to work in both conventional and takaful insurance.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125