Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing (Life Insurance)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing (Life Insurance) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious life insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing (Life Insurance) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Technical Pricing, you will assist in all actuarial pricing-related activities and manage 2 junior pricing analysts.
- Provide product related advice and technical support to other departments
- To focus on product with higher complexity
- Prepare the pricing spreadsheet / prophet modelling for pricing purposes
- Determine the rates for new products, conduct profit test and perform analysis of the results
- Prepare the actuarial certificate and profit test information for submission to Bank Negara (BNM)
- Check the sales materials and ensure they are in line with the product design and BNM’s requirements
- Prepare the New Business Margin report for submission to Senior Management
- Assist the Head of Pricing to study the re-insurance arrangements for new products
- Assist the Head of Pricing to study and review current selling products
- Provide technical assistance to Actuarial Support team on sales illustration and system implementation of new products
A talented Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing (Life Insurance) with minimum of three years' experience in the similar function is required for this rewarding role.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, preferably with some examination passes from a recognised professional actuarial body
- The incumbent must be analytical and proficient in MS Office and data administration software
- Able to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Requires good technical knowledge and programming skills to handle profit tests and other related systems developed from excel or Prophet software
- Unique knowledge about the life system, and able to verify the calculations and make suggestions if any
This award-winning life insurance has made a profit for every year of in it's long standing history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused actuarial professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing (Life Insurance) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today by emailing me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125