Refrigeration Engineering Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the world leading facilities management service providers is looking for a Refrigeration Engineering Manager to lead all equipment design initiatives for the refrigeration and air-conditioning systems at the client’s retail outlets. This position reports directly to the Country Director.
About the Refrigeration Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in supporting the operations team to provide solutions and hands-on expertise towards the servicing, maintenance, improvement and new design of the refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Produce energy efficient commercial refrigeration plant and equipment designs for system upgrades at existing outlets and brand new retail outlets
- Create detailed equipment specifications with the equipment manufacturers
- Support the cooling plant and refrigeration equipment tender processes
- Monitor and oversee installation while ensuring that the expected quality is achieved
- Manage and monitor refrigeration and HVAC performance including planned maintenance delivery and ensure compliance with the monthly performance requirements
- Drive a reduction in refrigerant gas usage through the FM workforce
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities to ensure that all relevant licensing issues are managed
- Ensure that the refrigeration and HVAC compliance meet the regulatory requirements at all times
- Liaise with key suppliers to ensure that parts and subcontracted services are delivered effectively and within budget as per SLA
- Provide technical feedback from field based learning to promote process and business improvement
To be successful in this role, you will need to have at least eight years' operations, maintenance and design experience handling Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years’ working experience in repair and maintenance of facilities and machinery
- Technical hands-on maintenance experience in refrigeration and HVAC systems
- Familiarity in the design of commercial refrigeration and HCAV systems
- Familiar with the facilities management industry and function
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with a positive mindset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and proactive
This company has a vision to provide world class facilities management services to this region. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking for high calibre talents to join their team.
If you are seeking for a challenging Refrigeration Engineering Manager role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125