Head of Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-12 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY 50480 MYR 360000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking job has just been made at an established regional financial institution.
About the Head of Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking Role:
As the Head of Corporate Strategy (Investment Banking), you will be responsible for managing the annual plan process for the organisation’s investment activities for the investment banking arm of one of Asia’s leading banking groups based in Kuala Lumpur. As the Head, you will also be responsible for the dealing with the internal business development and corporate finance of the company.
- Manage and support in-country strategic planning and budgeting processes for segments and products, including business projections
- Review product pricing strategies based on defined financial situation
- Identify opportunities and risks and drive initiatives to meet the organisation's business goals
- Manage the business planning and analytics team by providing strong leadership and continuous support to team members
- Work closely with external and internal parties including vendors, partners and stake holders in order to drive Investment Banking initiatives
- Act as an advisor to senior management by providing insights and expertise from a financial perspective
- Involvement in all M&As/Investment initiatives by the group
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking role, you would need to be meticulous with good attention to details, good analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years’ experience in a managerial role within strategy, with at least six years in a senior leadership role
- Sound knowledge Corporate Strategy and Planning and M&As
- Familiar with Banking regulatory requirements and an expert in the Malaysian Banking space
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively with senior management, peers and subordinates.
- Sharp appreciation and balance for business needs, regulatory and risk requirements
- A good communicator at a personal and Group level, able to deliver complex topics in an effective way
This established regional financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking role.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C