Group Reporting Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A credit management organisation with close to 20 years' experience in the South East Asia region has a job opportunity for a Group Reporting Manager in Kuala Lumpur to join their team.
About the Group Reporting Manager Role:
In this Group Reporting Manager role, you will be responsible in ensuring local management reporting and financial statements and its analysis are provided to the Group within appropriate standards, regulation and policies.
- Oversee the finance function for the credit management system and debt purchase business in Malaysia
- Legal entity controller for the three Malaysian entities
- Supervise the accounts payable, accounts receivable and invoicing functions
- Maintain proper financial controls which includes amongst others, reconciliations with proper audit trail and standard operating procedures
- Advise on the accounting treatment for new products as well as the tax implications
- Monthly cash flow forecasting, monitoring and managing the cash position
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Manage a team of five accounting staff
- Manage the relationship with banks, local tax authorities, auditors and government agencies
- Assist with group reporting – consolidation, monitoring of group submissions, group accounting policies, develop group reporting package and etc.
To succeed in this Group Reporting Manager role, you must possess strong proficiency in financial reporting and experience in leading a team.
- Candidate must be an MIA member (or eligible for full MIA membership) with at least one to two years’ experience in audit
- At least five years' total work experience with one to two years in a manager/assistant manager role
- Specialisation in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or External audit
- Ability to synthesise data and possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and manage demanding stakeholders
This leading credit management organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a reputation for their market position and branding, this is a good place for you to develop mastery skill sets in training and development of staff for new finance processes.
Apply now and or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C