Group CFO (Property Development)
Salary MYR36,000 - MYR400,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 building-and-construction Petaling Jaya MY MYR 36000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group CFO (Property Development) role has just become available at an established public listed building and construction firm in Petaling Jaya.
About the Group CFO (Property Development) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide strategic recommendations to the Managing Directors and members of the executive management team, manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
- The whole spectrum of finance functions including operational finance, corporate finance, treasury, taxation as well as management and financial reporting
- Review group financial statements, group consolidation and quarterly announcement to ensure they are prepared accurately and in compliance with statutory listing requirements, Bursa, MFRS and other statutory bodies
- Take charge of the company's financial plans and cash flow budget planning
- Review financial budget and forecast prepared by both the finance team and operation team
- Oversee project feasibility studies by the operation team, project costing variance and budget variance monitor by the finance team and liaise with bankers and advisers on the funding and execution of the acquisition proposal
- Report company financial and operational performance to the audit committee, board risk management committee and board of directors
- Recommend improvement of internal control processes and procedures (set up of finance SOPs, finance team reporting structure reform)
- Oversee internal audit function of the group with outsource internal auditor
- Oversee company tax planning and SST reporting by finance team
- Working closely with auditors, board of directors, tax agent, company secretary and tax authority.
To succeed in the Group CFO (Property Development) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least eight years of relevant experience in group management reporting, finance business, taxation, and system implementation, preferably in a Public Listed Company or property development/construction company
- At least 10 years of managerial position and leading a team
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
This established public listed building and construction firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group CFO (Property Development) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C