Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Analyst role has just become available at a manufacturing and production firm in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Credit Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Manager, this position requires strong analytical and communications skills, the ability to present concise credit recommendations to business managers.
• Perform credit evaluation of customers and extend credit limit/payment term in line with company's policies and guidelines
• Accurately research and review credit histories of new and existing customers and append the respective credit risk rating profile in SAP
• Present, organise, and convey problems or issues within and across other functions and within the organisation, considering the business needs
• Support the business by providing alternative credit and collection solutions consistent with air products credit granting and administration policy
• For customers with credit violation, evaluate the credit and collection risks based on the latest information available such as payment history, dispute on outstanding invoices, overdue status and follow-up action notes, etc. and to approve deliveries to credit worthy customers by performing credit block releases in SAP
• Exercise judgement based on defined practices and policies, weigh the options available and recommend the appropriate course of actions to the businesses
• Review and take appropriate follow up action with the commercial sales, customer service and AR technicians
• Maintenance and proper filing of business information of customers
• Gather necessary information for credit reviews when appropriate (banks and trades, credit reports, and information from the Internet, etc.) including the input of financial data on the analysis spreadsheet
• Support the process for calculating and recording the monthly reserve for bad debts
• Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Finance or Accountin
• At least three years' related experience in credit management involving credit assessment, evaluation of credit risk and collection experience in a high transaction industry and in a multinational environment.
• 3 - 5 years related experience for entry level and 5 - 9 years of related experience for an experienced analyst
• Very strong analytical skills. Meticulous and very strong attention to detail
• Experience in SAP ERP system or other ERP system, business warehouse and reporting
• Competency in trade finance, documentation and risk mitigation tools with good knowledge of various payment instruments like Letters of credit, sight drafts, import/export documentation pertaining to trade finance, promissory notes and understand business issues in the region is an advantage
This MNC manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C