Salary MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 84000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
Due to the expansion of the business, a Tax Analyst job is available witha leading pharmaceutical firm in Petaling Jaya.
About the Tax Analyst Role:
You will join a new team dedicated to supporting the global Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance processes. You will work closely with the Group Tax team and deliver all aspects of accounting information necessary for direct and indirect taxes, transfer pricing, group reporting and withholding tax obligations.
- Plan, prepare, submit underlying accounting information used to prepare tax returns for multiple markets
- Analyse transnational data using data analytic capability, categorisation of fixed asset additions, identify items with tax sensitivity
- Support Group Tax with information for ad hoc requests, including significant tax transactions or tax audits,
- Oversee transactional data collection, accountable for coordination, review to ensure that the outputs meet tax requirements,
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly, year-end tax provision for Group statutory reporting purposes, ensure controls framework is fully complied with,
- Perform TP calculations and process amendments, review postings made by GFO
- Manage tax processes, escalate & resolve issues,
- Engage with Finance Functions and IT, targeting data and process improvements,
- Deliver process excellence, governance and controls,
- Support Global Tax and Finance Transformation initiatives,
To succeed in the Tax Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and cooperatively with the outsource provider and other Finance stakeholders to support delivery of local tax requirements.
- Qualified accountant with at least two years' experience
- Proficient in SAP system
- Experience of working in an international organisation, including building relationships remotely and cross-culturally
- Experience in Big Four would be added advantage
This multinational pharmaceutical firm is currently expanding. The company offers a good working environment and corporate culture, attractive employee benefits, as well as professional training opportunities. The role is an excellent career development opportunity, as it is a new team working with bespoke tax processes and supported by dedicated technology. You will be supported and encouraged to develop and expand your skills and capabilities.
If you are driven, self-motivated and are a committed team player, this role is for you.
Apply today or email me your latest CV at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C