Tax Senior Analyst
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Tax Senior Analyst position has just become available at one of the most respected logistics organisation based in Shah Alam. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Tax Senior Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will provide dedicated support for Singapore and Malaysia tax matters.
The incumbent will assist the Assistant Tax Manager in the preparation of the various quality outputs in the capacity of tax compliance, tax reporting & tax advisory. Opportunities for regional tax exposure & business travel may be given to top performer.
- To assist on the following tax compliance matters
- Annual Singapore corporate tax returns (including submission of Estimated Chargeable Income)
- Annual Malaysia corporate tax returns (including submission of Tax Estimation)
- Quarterly Singapore GST returns
- Monthly Malaysia GST returns
- To prepare internal tax reports for management on ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. (Including tax provision & reconciliation for tax related GL accounts & etc.)
- To provide internal tax advisory by working closely with logistics operation & other business units to formulate tax efficient operational & finance processes.
- To monitor tax related payments & ensure internal reporting / statutory compliance deadlines are met.
- To liaise with tax agents & relevant authorities on Singapore and Malaysia tax related matters.
- To assist on various ad-hoc projects / initiatives assigned. (Including BEPS, transfer pricing documentation and tax health checks & etc.)
To succeed in the Tax Senior Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work within a shared service environment and work co-operatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Tax experience of minimum 1 year
- Preferably candidate having accountancy background
- Shared Service background would be advantageous
- SAP knowledge
This international logistics firm operates a total of 72,000 ft² of facility space in Penang and Port Klang and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Senior Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125