Senior Analyst, Finance System
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 26 April 20192019-05-08 2019-06-25 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 78000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Analyst, Finance System role has just become available at one of the most established manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. In this job, you will be responsible to structure and drive the execution of cross-functional initiatives of business technology enablement, process and policy improvement, including change management and confirmation of success objective realisation.
About the Senior Analyst, Finance System Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to administrate, maintain, and support the finance cloud-based systems – including WDesk, ARCS, SoxHub and EPBCS.
- Collaborate with internal users and technical resources to troubleshoot/resolve system issues and support finance and accounting operations
- Function as a primary point of contact for all issues related to all finance cloud-based systems
- Follow the change management and user access protocol to implement changes
- Support SOX team to review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Support technical/system audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Create and maintain process documentation related to finance systems
- Ensure compliance with data and role security policies; avoid or help mitigate any segregation of duty conflicts
- Collaborate with finance personnel located in geographically dispersed locations, including teams located in San Jose, USA; Penang, Malaysia; Bangalore, India; Shanghai, China; Bangkok, Thailand; Manila, Philippines etc.
- Manage periodic data loads, system interfaces, roll-forward of periods / data etc
- Assist with automation of finance process through robotics process automation
- Identify and help implement automation of manual processes
To succeed in this role, you will need strong, communication & analytical skills and resourcefulness, as well as a knack for problem solving.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Business/Accountancy/Computer Science or related field
- Minimum five years working experiences in similar role (finance systems)
- Process application knowledge of Oracle will be an added advantage
The successful Senior Analyst, Finance System will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their Malaysia office.
If you are a talented and focused finance systems professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Analyst, Finance System job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +604 - 6090 505 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1438990.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A