Financial Reporting Analyst
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 it Cyberjaya MY MYR 84000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading shared services centre is recruiting for a Financial Reporting Analyst job in Cyberjaya to join their team. In this Financial Reporting Analyst job, you will be responsible for ensuring key risk areas of RTR functions are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
About the Financial Reporting Analyst Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Financial Reporting Analyst will play a key role in the RTR team’s continued development and success in the Cyberjaya office.
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations under GFS scope to identify aged or key risk areas
- Organise and host balance sheet calls with stakeholders (controllers, FD, FBP, FP&A) to form action plan on aged items >60days
- Collaborate with stakeholders and sub-module functions (FA, AP, AR, IC, CM, GL) to execute the action plan to clear these items to ensure a clean balance sheet position, escalate to manager or senior leaders if required
- Review journal entries to ensure journals booked are validated/ substantiated. Journals should attach supporting documents to ensure proper audit trails
- Handle internal and external audit process as required within deadline and ensure balance sheet items are justifiable and well supported in preparation of audit
- Involve in any new standard requirements (IFRS15 & IFRS16) and dealing with group finance
- Participate and assist in month end GL (general ledger) close and able to advise GL team on journal validation/ substantiation. Provide GL team support and ensuring quality delivery in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner
- Potentially work on standardisation of R2R activities or process improvements
To succeed in this Financial Reporting Analyst role, you will need to be a talented Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Professional Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia or any equivalent
- Good communicator, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal functions (remote or on site) with excellent interpersonal skill to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong accounting and analytical skills, good problem solving skills with acute attention to detail
This leading shared services multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Reporting Analyst job.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C