Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique RTR Manager job opportunity with managerial opportunities has just become available at a multinational shared services centre based in Petaling Jaya.
About the RTR Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and overseeing a team of 10 headcounts.
- Ensure that the GL team, as a whole, and direct team members are meeting their performance and utilisation targets
- Manage, motivate and develop the team members
- Coach and mentor the direct reports to ensure that established team KPIs are met
- Build and maintain good relationships with counterparts in the supported local country finance team
- Responsible for ongoing process improvements within the R2R
- Update R2R-related monthly KPI reports
- Ensure that R2R team complies with companies policies and procedures
- Ensure that the appropriate R2R team's internal controls in place are in compliance with SOX and pall policies and procedures
- Prepare and review the formal interim and annual performance appraisal forms of the R2R team, and participate in the discussion of their individual performance
- Be actively involved in all staff matters such as team back up, rotation, promotion, self-conduct, integrity, etc.
- Support other ad hoc tasks which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
To succeed in the RTR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Qualification in accounting with a diploma/degree/MBA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in the relevant field is required for this position (preferably in a shared services environment)
- Minimum of five years of full scope R2R work experience
- Well-versed in accounting
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication, presentation and email writing skills
- Expert level of Microsoft Office application particularly in Excel and Word
This multinational pharmaceutical shared services that needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting RTR Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C