Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 fashion Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading retailer is setting up a shared services hub and they are looking for a high-calibre RTR Manager. In this job, you will be part of a dynamic organisation in its Petaling Jaya office that drives its specialisation across the globe.
About the RTR Manager Role:
Due to future growth plans, the RTR Manager will play a key role in setting up the new record to report team and will be involved in training and hiring new staff for its new Petaling Jaya office.
- Manage the team performance to achieve agreed service level agreement as aligned with the affiliates
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders ranging from global business leaders and internal stakeholders from the global headquarters and respective countries
- Design and review the end-to-end RTR process while improving the existing business model by identifying opportunities and savings
- Lead multiple projects and finance initiatives by leveraging on systems and tools which can produce business results
- Assist the decision-making processes for various business needs
- Ensure the appropriate general ledger processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place
The successful candidate must possess eight years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Past work experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- Must possess ACCA, MICPA or CPA equivalent professional qualifications
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication of English language
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good people leadership skills and experience
- Application is open to Malaysians and candidates with the existing right to employment in Malaysia
This global retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a wide customer segment base and known for their quality, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting RTR Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim by emailing your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. (1501520)
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C