Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR162,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 oil-and-gas Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 162000 162000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Continuous Improvement Manager job in an APAC shared services center based in Petaling Jaya has just become available.
About the Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
Due to future migration projects and expansion plans, you will play a key role in the continued development of Finance Shared Services and success of the Malaysia office.
- Lead and monitor finance performance improvement engagement, which involve analysing the finance processes and advising on solutions around creating efficient process or improving existing processes
- Act as a continuous improvement champion for the company and ensure that process improvement activities are being executed and sustained
- Initiate, analyse, lead, and execute requirements gathering, process analysis, and documentation for improvement as well as optimisation projects
- Establishing effective relationship with regional key stakeholders to influence change
- Maintain open communication channels to ensure expectation are clarified and updated
- Leading ongoing FSSC transition associated projects, governance workstream and providing regular updates to the steering committees
To succeed in this Continuous Improvement Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of continuous improvement for shared services.
- Candidates should have at least five years' working experience in the related field
- Minimum three years' work experience in a project coordination role for shared services or any business process outsourcing
- In-depth understanding of continuous improvement principles, methodology, workflow and tools
- Passionate about driving c-imp and customer centricity
- Good influencing, presentation, written skill
- Strong adaptability skill and able to work efficiently under pressure with minimum supervision
- Aat least a bachelor's degree in any equivalent discipline to Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Business Studies or Commerce
This APAC based shared services centre offers a workspace that provides a stepping stone for job seekers who are looking for robust training and development of best practices. The organisation succeeds on fundamental core values of competitiveness and constant pursuit of excellence.
If you are a progressive Continuous Improvement Manager with a strong sense of duty and spirit of initiative, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an emerging shared services that promote collaborative work, open-mindedness and professionalism.
Apply today by emailing me your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C