Head of Order to Cash
Salary MYR200,000 - MYR500,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 200000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Head of Order to Cash, you'll be leading regional end-to-end strategy, planning, operational and team management, and managing stakeholders across the region.
About the Head Order to Cash Role:
You will lead the establishment of the Asia Pacific end-to-end customer invoicing to cash by leveraging existing country accounting teams and shared services organisations to further consolidate transnational activities with enhanced quality, efficiency and agility.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead regional end-to-end customer order to cash strategy and plans
- Stakeholder management to roll out SBS implementation across the region (negotiation and influence) as well as for the delivery service
- Plan and manage further transitions into in-house and opportunistic outsourcing arrangements, as appropriate
- Structure shared services and opportunistic outsourcing arrangements as extension of global SBS including governance, organisation, and partnerships
- Influence design and deployment of end-to-end processes and tools to ensure leverage for shared services
- Drive continuous improvement of shared services with SSC managers
To succeed in the Head Order to Cash role, you need to be resilient, able to juggle multiple demands and make things happen to drive towards an outcome
- Proven track record with 10-15 years' operational and team leadership experience in finance, treasury accounting or related fields
- 1a least 10 years of working experience establishing shared services across finance
- Proven operational understanding of shared services operations, including performance management
- Strong project, programme, and resource management skills
- Results - and service-oriented self-starter with strong networking, influencing and change management skills
- Expresses ideas in a clear, concise and effective manner. Listens to and responds appropriately to others
This global health-care leader has successfully setup their shared service centre for more than five years and is currently expanding. With good culture, benefits and leadership, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
The successful Head Order to Cash will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with excellent remuneration.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C