Shared Service Director
Salary MYR350,000 - MYR400,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Shared Service Director position has just become available at one of the most well-established pharmaceutical firms based in Petaling Jaya. In this job, you will report to the Global Shared Service Director and serve as the single point of accountability for the strategic decision and successful functioning of the Global Business Solution (GBS) in Malaysia.
About the Shared Service Director Role:
As the Shared Service Director, you will also work seamlessly with leaders within GBS, Global Process Owners (GPO’s), CFO’s, and other stakeholders around the world, to ensure common global processes are implemented for this newly established shared service.
- Responsible for the operational and/or administrative leadership of GBS functions supported from the GBS-KL Centre, that include Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, HR Operations, Record to Report, Financial Planning & Analysis, Procurement, and other teams based at the GBS-KL Centre
- Lead a culture of strong engagement within the centre by being an approachable and supportive leader of an organisation of approximately 60 plus employees
- Building and maintaining a strong team through effective talent management inclusive of recruiting, training, coaching, team building and succession planning
- Responsible for relationship management with key business partners which includes internal and external parties
- Maintain strong relationship with affiliates Chief Finance Officers (CFO), Financial Controllers and any other parties within the region/affiliates supported by the GBS
- Responsible for developing an effective continuous improvement culture across the teams in line with the overall strategy of the GBS
- Lead Compliance as a fundamental foundation stone of the teams ensuring that the process teams are always audit ready
As a member of the management team, the role will provide strong leadership across the organisation on standardisation, optimisation and best practices. You will be expected to step up as necessary to take up leadership of local, regional or global projects when needed, including staff engagement activities and programmes.
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- At least five years’ experience in leadership roles, with proven people-management success, preferably in a multinational shared services operation, with a well-respected company in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills and demonstrated success in developing people, building relationships, and managing change
- Track record of driving simplification and continuous improvement across key business processes
- Practical and legal knowledge of processes, regulatory affairs related to BPO/SSC, service level agreement, workload management and time management
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C