Capex Analyst Junior/Senior/Lead
Salary MYR42,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 42000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world-leading pharmateutical firm is recruiting a Capex Analyst Junior/Senior/Lead job in Petaling Jaya to join their team.
About the Capex Analyst Junior/Senior/Lead:
As the successful Capex Analyst Junior/Senior/Lead, he/she is responsible to carry out Capital and Fixed Assets related transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA), support process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities related to Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets.
• Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Resolve Global & Local Country inquiries that have been escalated by the team for Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets function.
• Perform various tasks related to Capital and Fixed Assets activities, with focus on IFRS 16 lease transactions.
• Ensure complete and accurate input of global lease details into a centrally owned lease database.
• Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations team following the Global Policy within specified timelines. Works with Local Countries to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts, where required
To succeed in this Capex Analyst, you need to have at least 2 years of accounting experience.
• Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA.
• Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
• Working experience in a shared service centre across a global/large organization.
• Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in lease accounting or performing migration projects is an added advantage.
• Able to travel, where required.
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C