Settlement & Credit Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 accountancy Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a global oil and gas business services whereby you will be working closely with the external counter parties and customers. You will be responsible for managing operational cash and working capital
About the Settlement & Credit Manager role:
You will be leading the pricing and 3rd party settlement analyst ensuring trades are recorded, priced and settled in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee full portfolio of pricing, 3rd physical settlements and credit activities within the area of responsibility, ensuring accurate and timely completion of all activities
- Accountable for ensuring that the operational activity within the area of responsibility is conducted within a strong control framework, highlighting any gaps or issues and develop, document and implement mitigation's as appropriate
- Provide support ensure that all pricing and 3rd party settlements activities across the region complies with the control framework
- Support the credit & risk activities from a settlements perspective
- Own the integration of new business activity into area of responsibility, ensuring people an d process are aligned and activity is embedded in a controller and efficient manner
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to standardise, simplify and automate processes to improve performance and efficiency
- Actively manage change activities to ensure successful implementation in area of responsibility
- Understand the business performance expectations of the team and accountable for the measurements and reporting of KPIS for area of responsibility
- Accountable for identifying key stakeholders, building and managing the relationships and customer focus
- Ensure all processes are clearly documented and maintained.
- Provide oversight of inventory reconciliation process and related controls
To succeed in the Settlement & Credit Manager job, you are required to have deep understanding of commodity trading, accounts payable and receivable settlement principles.
- Relevant finance degree and minimum of 8-10 years of experience in finance or accounting
- SAP experience
- More than six years of leading teams
- Able to read and converse in Mandarin
This global shared service centre needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The transformation program across the region will look into upscaling the company for better growth, excellence and revenue.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Settlement & Credit Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125