O2C Lead Accountant
Salary MYR9,000 - MYR11,000 per month
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting O2C Lead Accountant role has just become available at a well known direct marketing company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the O2C Manager, this is a role for an accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the O2C Lead Accountant role:
In this role, you will be responsible in handling the O2C matters of the company. You will also be assisting the O2C Manager in overseeing the team.
- Manage end-to-end order to cash activities including orders/sales processing, sales recognition, Accounts Receivable, products returned and refund processing.
- Ensure bonus payments to Distributors are paid timely on monthly basis.
- Monitor and review all periodic reporting to ensure timely and accurate compliance on Service Level Agreements (SLA) and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics are met.
- Ensure timely and accuracy in daily sales vs. receivable reconciliation and send to stakeholders.
- Monitor overall Accounts Receivable ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation including bad debt provisions and write-off.
- Review journal entries posted by team members and monthly accounts reconciliation.
- Focal point for internal and external audit matters and coordinates timely submission of required supporting documents and information to auditors.
- Maintain a strong financial control environment and ensure timely escalation and remediation of any control deficiencies identified.
- Review risk assessment and mitigation of operations with O2C & Bonus Manager.
- Work closely with Affiliates and IT Team in the migration of legacy system to new system (Oracle).
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Implement and drive continuous processes improvement to promote efficiency and effectiveness
To succeed in this role as a O2C Lead Accountant, you must have five to eight years' work experience in O2C/AR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Preferably with professional qualification
- Shared services experience is required
- Strong people management and leadership skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting O2C Lead Accountant role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125