Service Delivery Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Service Delivery Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Director, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop his career.
About the Service Delivery Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to be the primus inter pares (first among equals) and deputise the delivery of customer service to all business units and countries within Asia Pacific. This services include all finance services service lines across record to report, management reporting, purchase to pay, order to cash and etc.
- Responsible to work with the respective functional directors and Finance Business Partners for the consistent delivery and performance of a service and implement change in assigned countries/business units
- Develop and manage the administration of customer and user satisfaction surveys, collating of formal and informal finance customers feedback, reviewing performance and agreeing targets and action plans
- Work with key stakeholders to manage service delivery to customers in line with agreed service levels
- Communicate results back to customers and the service delivery organisations (Local, BSC, and BPO)
- Validate the fit between new or enhanced services and customer requirements
- Act as a point of escalation for service issues and manage the service alerts process with Risk & Compliance
To succeed in the Service Delivery Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the business across the Asean region and internal matrix.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in a relevant field (Qualified accountant preferred)
- Lean Sigma certified practitioner, have experience in BPO management and project management skills
- Experience in customer-facing or management role in a large organisation (finance related service desired) and has successfully resolving customer issues regardless of organisational boundaries
- Strong communication skills required to influence stakeholders; employing a range of competencies including coordination, presentation, excellent verbal and written English
- Highly proficient in the ability to communicate, lead discussions and review on all finance related processes
This multinational healthcare firm needs no introduction. With a long history of over 130 years and products marketed in 120 countries, they are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and are a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and they are consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Service Delivery Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125