Service Excellence Manager - RTR and MDM
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR145,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1872660/001
Date posted 09 November 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/project-management 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 accountancy kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Service Excellence Manager - RTR and MDM job has just become available at an FMCG MNC based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Senior Service Excellence Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Service Excellence Manager - RTR and MDM Role:
In this position, you will lead and support continuous improvement process and IT enabler tools deployment for GBS MD service line and R2R service Line.
- Collect yearly project requirement and project prioritisation with specify service line
- Coordinate the project objective and business case validation with service line key users before project kick off
- Co-lead project implement with service line and key users according to project objective and project timeline
- Post mortum analysis and productivity tracking of project delivery
- Collect system operation issue and work with technical team for resolution or build into system enhancement plan; Capex rolling forecast and control
- Promote continuous improvement mindset and drive initiatives for efficiency/compliance and benchmark internally/externally
- Collect and introduce new technology of simply and standardise processes aligning with global road-map for specify service line. Monitor the project delivery comparing with target SLA/RSLA/KPI of the service line
- Facilitate Lean Six Sigma training and drive continuous improvement initiatives within GBS community via Yellow Belt programme
- Monitoring and tracking delivery of value add projects and efficiency projects
To succeed in the Service Excellence Manager - RTR and MDM role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Business, Engineering or IT
- At least five years' project management experience in large enterprise/multinational companies
- End-to-end process design experience
- Project experience with Data, BI or reporting function
- Preferably with Lean six sigma certificate (Green Belt above)
- Preferably with PMP certification
- Good command in both speaking and written English
This FMCG MNC firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Service Excellence Manager - RTR and MDM role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A regional Regional FP&A Manager job has become available in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the head of department, your main responsibility will be to engage and support the regional business team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at a start-up company based in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with seven to eight years of accounting and finance experience.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting FP&A Manager job has just become available at a renowned retail company in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with six to seven years of FP&A experience in a similar industry.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A leading FMCG shared service centre is seeking a talented FP&A Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all financial planning and analysis related matters.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + Contractual Bonus, Incentive Bonus and attractive benefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 November 2022A world-leading company is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor (SEA) to support their regional business unit.