RPA Senior Process Analyst
Salary MYR42,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 42000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting a RPA Senior Process Analyst (Robotic Automation Process) in Petaling Jaya.
- Managing the relationships with key business stakeholders at all levels to support identification and capture of new process automation opportunities
- Following the defined RPA methodology, work with business SMEs and RPA technical experts to develop the process automation design, ensure business inputs are secured as needed throughout the development lifecycle, owning more broad and complex processes
- Ensure necessary change management activities are planned and delivered alongside the technical automation, working with others as applicable (Comms Team, Business Stakeholders)
- Ensure business readiness for cutover to go-live
- Support on the job coaching and training of new Process Analysts throughout the End to End lifecycle.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience of change management
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent presentation & oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to be able to discover and interpret business change requirements
- Willingness to undertake some domestic / international travel (as required)
- Willingness to work flexible hours (as required)
- Strong time management skills with ability to work at pace, handling multiple tasks
- Have analysed and redesigned business processes using standard business process re-engineering techniques, e.g. swim lane diagrams, Lean Six Sigma
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C