Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary MYR102,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY 50088 MYR 102000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An excellent Continuous Improvement Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of Malaysia's leading engineering companies.
About the Manager, Continuous Improvement Role:
You will be responsible to define and support the Continuous Improvement strategy for the organisation’s business transformation. Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Continuous Improvement Manager will play a key role in the Centre of Excellence team's continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Lead the financial impact estimation and validation of continuous improvement initiatives across the company
- Ensure audit readiness of all cost saving initiatives
- Initiate and execute the identification of cost saving initiatives and projects via deep dive analysis of financial statements and reports
- Coach senior management on financial impact estimation and validation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant external parties
- Develop local best practices, policies and procedures of the Company's existing business processes and systems, new legislation & improve the performance standards
To succeed in this role, you must have strong leadership skills and be able to influence senior leaders effectively. You should preferably have experience working in the Big 4.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent to CIMA, ACCA or ICAEW
- Exposure with Continuous Improvement utilising tools such as Lean, Six Sigma or Kaizen
- Between seven to ten years working experience and a minimum of one to three years in continuous improvement, business transformation and business process improvement
This leading engineering company has an outstanding international reputation and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Continuous Improvement Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C