Change Specialist Lead/Manager
Salary MYR120000 - MYR192000 per annum + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 10 October 2016
A challenging Change Specialist Lead/Manager position(s) has just become available at one of the most well known FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Change Management, this is a role for well experienced profiles who had managed change management implementation at consulting or organisational level.
About the Change Specialist Lead/Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for conducting mindset and cultural change implementation plans, delivering highest quality service alongside the leadership team. You will also take lead in providing direction and managing multiple projects with various stakeholders across the firm's network.
- Support implementation of global project team's initiatives by actively conducting mindset and cultural change training/communication and minimising employee resistance and maximising employee engagement via implementation of change management plans
- Focus on the people side of change–including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures
- Support & coordinate project teams into integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Develop, prepare and coordinate communication to different target groups in the organisations across the region
- Lead all the required project activities to prepare, manage and reinforce changes in business process,work steps and work environments that happen to stakeholders (including users)
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change
To succeed in the Change Specialist Lead/Manager position, you will need to have the ability to manage stakeholders effectively and co-operatively with management team, across borders and internal matrix. Communication skill is key in developing an effective working mechanism.
- Familiarity with PMI-based global standard project management approaches, tools and phases of theproject life-cycle
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- General change agent skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Previous change management experience is preferred
This international MNC firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm's product offerings are well diversified and remains attractive despite having been in the market for very long. Its stellar performance has the firm poised for greater growth moving forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Change Specialist Lead/Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125