Salary MYR120000 - MYR216000 per annum + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 10 October 2016
A challenging Migration Manager position has just become available at one of the most well known FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Centre, this is a role for well experienced shared services profiles who had managed migration, transformation, change management and continuous improvement exercises.
About the Migration Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business strategy, delivering highest quality service alongside the leadership team. You will also take lead in providing direction and managing multiple projects with various stakeholders across the firm's network.
- Drive and institute change within firm, report progress, issues and milestones to Head of Centre
- Oversees all migration activities across firm
- Coordinates migration activities with other major initiatives
- Responsible for migration methodology and sharing learning's across firms
- Assigns and manages Migration resources: ensures resources are sufficient to cover projects for the firm Monitors overall migration project budget for firm
- Ensures stage gate deliverable are completed satisfactorily and facilitates stage gate reviews
- Provides independent due diligence review and quality control
To succeed in the Migration Manager position, you will need to have the ability to manage stakeholders effectively and co-operatively with management team, across borders and internal matrix. Communication skill is key in developing an effective working mechanism.
- University degree (bachelor as a minimum) and/or professional qualifications
- Familiar with SSC migration processes and project management (preferably within the finance
- industry but not essential)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under target pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability and confidence to liaise with
- Corporate/Senior management
- Experience in dispute resolution
- Excellent people management skills
- Basic understanding of finance & accounting processes is highly desirable but not essential
- Supervisory experience within an MNC environment would be highly regarded
This international MNC firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm's product offerings are well diversified and remains attractive despite having been in the market for very long. Its stellar performance has the firm poised for more growth moving forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Migration Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125