Project Management, Senior Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 10 October 2016
A world recognised Healthcare company is looking for a high-calibre Project Management, Senior Manager to be based in their new Shared Services Centre setup in Malaysia.
About the Project Management, Senior Manager Role :
In this business critical role, you will involved in all project management activities within the shared services which includes planning, directing, leading and ensures the successful management, execution and completion of all projects utilising available business unit and other project team resources.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the planning, design and development of all project materials
- Escalate all issues to lead and/or project sponsors or leads as needed and appropriate
- Develops project charters, plans and tracks deliverables according to defined milestones, reports project status to key stakeholders, and others as needed
- Provides leadership in the coordination of cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment between organization goals and project plans
- Effectively manages and resolves complex project issues, as well as proactive planning to prevent issues
- Establishes communication methods and cadence to keep all stakeholders engaged/informed of progress towards goals
- Performs appropriate risk analysis reports and work proactively with all project core team members and stakeholder to agree on appropriate mitigation plans
To suceed in the Project Management, Senior Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and co-operatively with affliates across the Asia Pacific region.
Key Requirements :
- Dynamic and results oriented with deep understanding of shared services, process management, and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and sound business acumen specific to operational activities
- Expertise in project/process management and controlling project planning tools
- Ability to prioritise and multitask under time pressure
- Strong and proven communication skills to ensure project plans are transparent, and that risks, issues and results are clear to all key stakeholders and business partners
This Multinational Healthcare firm needs no introduction. With a long history of over 130 years and products marketed in 120 countries, they are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and are a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and they are consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Management, Senior Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125