Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-14 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing successes, this leader in the retail industry is recruiting a high-calibre C&B Payroll Manager. In this job, you will join its dynamic corporate development team in its office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the C&B Payroll Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager HR, the role will be responsible for managing the compensation, rewards and benefits portfolio of the company.
- Perform first level internal evaluations of HR proposed initiatives focusing on the appropriate metrics, backing up recommendations with fact understanding cause and effect prior to implementation and staff cost and benefits
- Review periodically with finance, operations and BGHR to implement actions to control cost
- Understand financial data and analysis to provide solutions
- Coordinate C&B processes such as salary planning, bonus planning and annual increment
- Drive payroll process improvement initiatives and implement best practices
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the appropriate monitoring, reporting
- Respond to inquiries, analyse payroll data and research discrepancies and run ad hoc reports as needed for audits
- Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll calculations, relevant statutory (tax, socso and EPF) handling, off-cycle checks, approved timesheets, garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Conduct fortnightly assessments of employee benefit expense line and update management of any potential variations to forecast
To succeed in this C&B Payroll Manager role within this established organisation, you will need to be able to work proactively and have a drive to continuously ensure that the company is well taken care of.
- Degree in business administration, HR, accounting or related field
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience (C&B, payroll)
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This organisation is a global leader in retail industry. They are committed to perform beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this C&B Payroll Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1518370.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C