Senior Manager, Management Reporting
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR230,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Management Reporting job opportunity has just become available at one of the MNC engineering firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior Manager, Management Reporting Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for management accounting related matters including group management reporting, group annual budget and projection, manage cash management and treasury operations and compliance.
- Review and submit management reports (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Review and submit financial projections/KPI and budget variance analysis
- Prepare or review dividend and board papers as and when required
- Oversee the cash management operations (daily liquidity, cash flow forecasting, funding, cash investments, management of bank accounts and bank relationships)
- Monitor loan repayments and loan covenants compliance and submit financials to relevant regulatory bodies
- Manage corporate finance transactions, such as letters of credit issuance, bank guarantees issuance, application of new trade facilities and cancellation or renewal of existing trade facilities
- Ensure the group of companies is in compliance with the stipulated requirements
- Manage all the requirements of rating agencies, banks and financial institutions
- Support all treasury related disclosures for statutory audit purposes
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Management Reporting role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CPA or ACCA qualification
- At least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
- Possess high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, able to multitask with a performance drive
- Able to work in fast-paced and aggressive environment.
This MNC engineering firm needs no introduction and is one of the leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Management Reporting role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C