Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-08-22 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding equipment manufacturing company is looking for a talented Costing Analyst in Shah Alam to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist in the decision making process of the management.
About the Costing Analyst Role:
Due to future expansion plans, the Costing Analyst will play a key role in the finance team’s continued development and success in its Shah Alam plant.
- Monitor, analyse and report on inventory valuation, production and various costs including productivity analysis
- Develop, analyse cost impact and maintain standard costs of new items or revise existing items
- Update costing information and prepare recurring and ad hoc reports such as manufacturing related reports on material usage variance, labour efficiency variance, overhead absorption and purchase price variance for monthly review and analysis
- Monitor Bill of Materials (BOM) and liaise with operation team to coordinate and monitor on the costing activities by communicating with cross functional departments
- Coordinate and perform period-end activities to ensure period is closed as per timetable agreed
As you will be facing stakeholders, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Degree in Accounting or CIMA professional qualifications
- At least five years of costing experience in manufacturing
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive and able to work with multi-level of stakeholders
- Strong ERP experience, preferably with SYSPRO
With the recent expansion plans, this company is embarking on a new phase of business growth. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused Cost Accounting professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Cost Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this role or find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1459180
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C