Business Analyst - Controlling
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR98,400 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY 47810 MYR 78000 98400 98400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Business Analyst - Controlling in Petaling Jaya to support a large, complex business unit with regional remit.
About the Business Analyst - Controlling:
As the successful Business Analyst - Controlling, he/she is responsible to carry out Capital and Fixed Assets related transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA), support process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities related to Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets.
- Responsible for month end close process, ensuring timely & accurate delivery of financial information to
- Ensure strong control environment across region – FCF (Financial Control Framework)
- Balance Sheet Governance – Ensure Healthy position of BS is a priority for this role within IFS
- Business Partnering with Marketing Company & GFO (Global Finance Operations)
- Support Cash Generation initiatives
- Global Projects – When is required, support initiatives and ensure successful implementation
- Direct & Indirect Taxes – Support MC & Tax Consultants providing financial information required to comply with
- Local Tax requirements / liabilities
- Transfer Pricing –providing timely and accurate information regarding New TP and Annual Revisions.
- Statutory reporting ‐ Work with external partner to ensure timely and accurate submission of local statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
To suceed in this Business Analyst - Controlling role, you need to have at least 2 years of accounting experience.
- The role holder will be a qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 2‐4+ years General Accounting /Controlling experience
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non‐financial management
- Experience of change management and building engagement
- Sound understanding of the finance processes in the scope of IFS Global Services
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Results Oriented
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C