R2R Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR102,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY 47810 MYR 60000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued succeses both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting an R2R Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst to join their internaional division based in Petaling Jaya.
About the R2R Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst:
As the successful R2R Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst, he/she is responsible to carry out Capital and Fixed Assets related transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA), support process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities related to Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets.
• Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Resolve Global & Local Country inquiries that have been escalated by the team for Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets function.
• Perform various tasks related to Capital and Fixed Assets activities, with focus on IFRS 16 lease transactions.
• Ensure complete and accurate input of global lease details into a centrally owned lease database.
• Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations team following the Global Policy within specified timelines. Works with Local Countries to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts, where required
To succeed in this R2R Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst, you need to have at least 2 years of accounting experience.
• Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA.
• Possess 2-4 years of accounting work experiences.
• Graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (part time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are also encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system. • Working experience in a shared service centre across a global/large organization.
• Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in lease accounting or performing migration projects is an added advantage.
• Able to travel, where required.
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C