Management Accounts (Contract - 6 months)
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Melvin Yong
Date posted 28 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Management Accountant position has just become available at one of the leading FMCG MNC based in Shah Alam. This is a 6 months contract position.
About the Management Accountant Role:
You will be working together with your team in providing financial information, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive financial information and analyses such as forecasts, budgets, performance measurements and plans, to aid in Management financial strategising, planning and decision making
- Provide financial analyses, advice and opinions for assessment of risks, efficiency and on financial policies or policies decisions impacting the financial wellbeing of the Company and its subsidiaries
- Prepare all financial reports/accounts including but not limited to reconciliations, management reports, ageing reports, financial statements, income & expenditure statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements/reports, budgets, budgets-to-actuals, variances, financial projections/forecasts, etc
- Prepare and monitor monthly actual CAPEX spend for all departments to control overspend
- Implement internal controls over the Company and its subsidiaries’ accounting and financial procedures to ensure a separation of duties insuring that there are checks and balances in the system
- Provide information to regulatory authorities, external auditors for annual audit, tax consultants/accountants for tax filing and/or any parties authorised to examine the accounting records
The successful Management Accountant must possess at least 10 years' experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- 5 years accounting experience in a progressively growing capacity
- Experience in financial audit is an added advantage
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent communications skills. Able to relay complex information and analyses in a precise and clear way
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and procedures, international financial reporting standards
The successful Management Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. If you are driven, determined and want to challenge yourself whilst working in a fun environment, this would be the ideal role for you.
Apply now or drop an email at email@example.com to discuss on this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125