Internal Audit Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref 1912840/001
Date posted 15 March 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-03-21 2023-05-14 manufacturing-and-production Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at one of the manufacturing MNCs based in Klang Valley.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the internal audit function in implementing internal audit plan across global operations under the group.
- Conduct audit planning and risk-control assessment through discussion with management and having regards to corporate governance and specific business unit requirements
- Prepare audit scope letter and client audit documents list for distribution
- Prepare audit planning memos and develop audit work programmes
- Conduct audit kick-off and close meetings
- Review and assess business processes and evaluate the adequacy of internal controls (efficiency and effectiveness)
- Identify business processes, internal control and financial reporting weaknesses or non-compliance of company policies and procedures
- Document the work performed and conclusions using established work paper formats
- Discuss the results of audit tests and conclusions with management and obtain agreement on facts
- Recommend practical value-added solutions for process improvement to the management
- Prepare written internal audit reports detailing audit findings, implications and recommendations for internal control or business process improvement
- Provide guidance and assistance to internal audit loaners during audit engagements
- Perform ad hoc audit assignments as directed
- Promote and support the role and objectives of internal audit at all levels of the company
- Continually identify improvement opportunitiesfor the internal audit process
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you must be a high-energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Tertiary qualification in business/finance/accounting/investment/economics
- At least five years of work experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal and project management skills, resourceful, and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Good presentation and writing skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7050
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR192,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Hub Operation and Performance Manager (Hybrid) job has just become available at one of the SSC based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Hub Lead, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Risk & Compliance Manager job has just become available at one of the property and construction companies based in Petaling Jaya.