Head of Internal Audit
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Job Ref 1898220/001
Date posted 21 February 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-02-21 2023-04-22 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 300000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has become available at one of the telecommunication leaders in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead the provision of Internal Audit services in resolving audit issues and improving internal controls and governance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee and undertake special investigations, special audits, and other ad hoc projects, at the request of the Audit Committee or Management to provide insights and solutions on cases raised
- Execute risk assessment procedures and assist in development of the Annual Internal Audit Plan to ensure compliance to the organisation policies and procedures
- Implement standards set for all Internal Audit activities conducted in Group and its subsidiaries to ensure consistency of quality and compliance to standards for the professional practice of Internal Auditing and the Professional Practices Framework
- Drive the standards in internal audit practices including the development of annual audit plans and programmes, work papers and reporting for Group and its subsidiaries to ensure the quality of the findings and the reports
- Report to the Audit Committee on the status and results of significant audit findings
- Be accountable for developing and raising capabilities/competencies and performance of Group's Internal Audit employees
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly Audit Committee Report
To succeed in the Head of Internal Audit job, you need to have experience leading a team and worked in similar nature of business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business Studies/ Management/ Economics or related discipline or Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in internal audit or in consulting/advisory services
- Understands internal audit methodology and able to provide recommendations and drive for changes
- Experience and exposure in Public Listed Company in Internal Audit Areas is an advantage
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Internal Audit job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7080
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023This leading organisation is preparing for massive growth in the years to come in view of the multiple projects that they will be undertaking. As such, they are recruiting for a Head of Corporate Strategy and Corporate Finance job to join them in bringing the organisation to the right direction.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 February 2023A leading public listed company which has been established for over 25 years is recruiting for a Head of Investments job to expand the capability of the department.
Salary: MYR400,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting GM/ Chief Integrity Officer job has just become available at one of the GLCs based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023A beauty retailer is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Finance Director job to be part of their Malaysia team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 March 2023A Deputy General Manager - Corporate Strategy job has become available at a leading conglomerate which has interest in the manufacturing, property development and hospitality industries. Strategy.