Head of Internal Audit
Salary MYR18,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Melvin Yong
Job Ref 1904980/001
Date posted 20 February 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 real-estate-and-property Selangor MY MYR 18000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of Internal Audit job has become available at a public listed company operating in the property development industry.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
Reporting to the Audit Committee, you will lead the internal audit function in ensuring the department meets the industry’s best practices.
- Leading the internal audit department by implementing action plans covering risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development, audit technology, and audit committee reporting
- Managing and overseeing the execution of audits defined in the audit plan ensuring that the services meet the requirements of the management and client satisfaction
- Issuing and ensuring the internal audit reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions
- Setting, establishing, and monitoring department’s performance metrics across internal audit function in both management skills and technical expertise to ensure the capability and competency are align to overall business goals
To succeed in this role, you must have professional qualifications in accounting or internal audit (ACCA, CIA, ICAEW).
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with audit firms and/or public listed companies, of which minimum four years of experience were in a managerial position
- Familiar with the laws and regulations of the construction and property industries
- Strong analytical, organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
As part of the company’s growth plans, they are seeking for an experienced Head of Internal Audit to elevate and lead the department. The expectations of the role are demanding but if you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an exciting role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Internal Audit role.
Apply today or contact me at Melvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7041
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR221,000 per annumLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting RTR Team Manager (hybrid) role has just become available at one of the SSC based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Head of RTR, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 09 March 2023An exciting Senior Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the manufacturing MNCs based in Selangor.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 23 February 2023A market leader in the property development industry is seeking for a General Manager – Financial Reporting. In this job, you will expand the capabilities of the finance department.