Internal Audit Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Staff Purchase + Incentives + Attractive working culture
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SoonYee Woo
Job Ref 1892030/001
Date posted 11 January 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 accountancy Kuala Lumpur (Reachable by public transport) MY MYR 120000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A world-leading company is recruiting for a Internal Audit Manager role to support their regional business unit.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this job, you will play a key role to plan, executive and deliver risk-based assurance engagements and investigation projects.
- Be the team lead in some assurance engagements
- Develop and improve engagement work programme to achieve engagement objectives by identifying, analysing, evaluating, and documenting engagement information
- Identify root causes of control issues to develop value-added recommendation to process owners and management
- Create and organise an effective written internal audit report
- Assist in identifying fraud risks in the area or process under review
- Master key company policies that internal audit provides assurance on
- Consistently seek opportunities to support objectives through individual and team efforts
- Consistently take personal responsibility for the success of mentored team members
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you need to be flexible to travel (30%) within Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance
- CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant certifications is preferred
- Six to eight years' relevant experience in internal audit with an established company or professional services firm
- Experience with US and local GAAP accounting rules, the Sarbanes Oxley Act 0f 2002, FCPA compliance, general business process and IT auditing and testing of key financial controls
- Knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Understanding of risk management and internal control concepts/framework (e.g. COSO)
This award-winning company has made a profit for every year in its history and promotes from within-career progression opportunities are outstanding.
With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest. If you are a progressive Senior Internal Auditor (SEA) with a can-do attitude, this Internal Audit Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email Soon Yee at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented Internal Control Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all internal control related matters.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An established MNC is recruiting for a Manager (Accounting and Tax) job. In this job, you will provide ways to drive excellence in accounting and reporting.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 December 2022A world-leading digital marketing company is recruiting for a Business Finance Manager job in Malaysia to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022An established MNC is recruiting for a Manager (Accounting and Tax) job. In this job, you will provide ways to drive excellence in accounting and reporting.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Senior Accountant job has just become available at one of the oil and gas firms based in Kuala Lumpur.