Group Risk Management
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref 1872870/001
Date posted 22 December 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-12-27 2023-02-20 manufacturing-and-production kuala lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Group Risk Management job has just become available at one of the PLC companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Group Risk Management Role:
As the Group Risk Management, you will be involved in reviewing, recommending and enhancing the group risk roadmap, policy and framework.
- Review, recommend and enhance (where appropriate) group risk management’s roadmap, policy, framework, methodology and system
- Build a risk-aware culture by providing ongoing education and appropriate briefing and training
- Coordinate updates of risk registers on a quarterly basis ensuring risks are identified, reviewed and assessed adequately
- Coordinate review of risk registers on an annual basis ensuring risks are identified, reviewed and assessed by respective owners and status of risk treatment plans by conduct of risk workshop(s) attended by the senior management
- Participate in and/or coordinate process improvement/project/CAPEX/investment proposal risk assessments in conjunction with relevant project team and/or coordinator
- Facilitate risk management programmes by assisting with remediation strategies and implementation of improvements
- On an ongoing basis, advise and report to senior management on risk-related issues
- Investigate and research emerging risks and trends in the industry advising management where appropriate
- Assist with the coordination of business continuity planning (BCP). Liaise with senior management as to ongoing effectiveness of BCP
- Prepare, where required, reports for purposes of reporting to the board, senior management, and other stakeholders
To succeed in this Group Risk Management role, you must be a high energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration (DBA/degree in accounting/risk management/finance or other related disciplines)
- Minimum of six years' work experience, with at least one to two years in a managerial position
- Good business writing skills; articulate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Risk Management role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Manager Risk Management job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Senior Accountant job has just become available at one of the logistics MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Senior Accountant job has just become available at one of the oil and gas firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An established MNC is recruiting for a Manager (Accounting and Tax) job. In this job, you will provide ways to drive excellence in accounting and reporting.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented Internal Control Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all internal control related matters.