CDD Enablement (Senior Manager)
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1874130/001
Date posted 22 November 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 accountancy kuala lumpur MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CDD Enablement (Senior Manager) job has just become available at one of the large engineering MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of CDD, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the CDD Enablement (Senior Manager) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing a team to deliver the approach and execution plan for strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management for the relevant category, including participation in the supplier management process from initial selection to effective integration, and coordination with the relevant areas on their sourcing requirements and expectations.
- Take ownership of the CDD operational process across the GBS centres, with a specific focus on higher risk counterparties for onboarding, refresh and ongoing monitoring process. This include the CDD escalations process handled by the CDD SMEs
- Oversee and facilitate the development of CDD capability into the team across the centres, including developing capabilities of SMEs
- Work with the segments to establish the insights/recommendation framework required to reduce reliance on specialist SMEs (E&C, legal, etc.)
- Support the business growth agenda and strategic initiatives in line with CDD risk management requirements
- Ensure compliance to CDD procedures by working closely with CDD operations, CDD process and assurance, ethics and compliance, segments and legal teams
- Ensure counterparty data integrity in the systems is preserved and enhanced in line with CDD
- Actively participate in the CDD practitioner and networking forums. Be the SPA from the CDD team for the segment allocation
- Work closely with E&C, finance groups, procurement groups, credit group, internal control and supported businesses
- Act as an advisor to E&C, legal and segments on CDD operational matters
To succeed in this CDD Enablement (Senior Manager) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field; or professional certifications such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA
- Proven experience with working in CDD and pre-qualification/AML, compliance, finance, accounting, business or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organisation
- Engaging and collaborative way of working
- Resilient and experienced in working in a multi-faceted environment
This engineering MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CDD Enablement (Senior Manager) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has been made available at one of the tech companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established financial institution that delivers tailor-made lending and banking solutions is recruiting for a CFO, Investment Banking job based in Kuala Lumpur to provide an effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Finance Director (Global Bank) job to plan, strategise and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to effective finance operation, that help the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the Group CFO and based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A Project Finance Manager job has become available in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the head of department, your main responsibility will be to support finance operation, planning and coordination of work streams across the region.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR280,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A well-established telecommunication company is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco) job in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Vice President, you will drive the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.