Associate Compliance Manager
Salary MYR92,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1832810/001
Date posted 29 July 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 92000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Compliance Manager job has just become available at a multinational pharmaceutical organisation in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual who is experienced in auditing internal processes and supporting compliance frameworks within the company's operations.
About the Associate Compliance Manager Role:
This role is focused on cross-departments facilitation, coordination and harmonisation role, which helps to protect the reputation of the company by managing risks.
- Support the development and implementation of a robust, world-class Compliance Framework that enhances and minimises risk of non-compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and self-regulation that affect the company’s operations
- Develop a thorough understanding of, and familiarity with, the company’s business, its organisation, markets, facilities, customers and competitors, in order to identify trends and design and implement appropriate programmes, plans and strategies
- Be proficient in the PhAMA Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices, and in being so, support commercial functions in their operations by abiding by the code
- Clearly communicate throughout the company a culture of ethics, integrity and compliance, including personal accountability at all levels
- Support regional compliance in the implementation of the company’s Global Code of Conduct, Ethics and Integrity Policies, Global Anti-Corruption Programme and any other relevant global policy and procedural document; improve and recommend updates to the policies, procedures and programs at the division, and at the regional and country level
- Apply project management skills to ensure effective monitoring over implementation of programmes, trainings and initiatives, also meeting high quality standard, deadlines and expectations of stakeholders
- Conduct timely audits and self-monitoring checks on compliance processes
- Support the development education and training programmes related to compliance initiatives for the APAC countries/markets, to ensure appropriate training and communication contents are delivered to appropriate targets, with the established frequencies
- Support the delivery, as needed, of compliance training and communication initiatives, also providing assurance over the appropriate tracking and evaluation of trainings, with ultimate aim to explain and reinforce management’s commitment to ethical standards integrity and compliance
To succeed in the Associate Compliance Manager role, you are required to have experience in auditing internal controls within the healthcare industry and be proficient in the PhAMA Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing practices.
- At least a bachelor's degree in accounting/commerce or professional qualifications (ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Must be able to work independently, mature with positive attitude, good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP ERP software and work experience in commodity trading is an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur and being conversant in Singapore tax laws is an advantage
- Must be meticulous with the ability to work under pressure
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Associate Compliance Manager position.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 16 August 2022An established manufacturing MNC is recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager job to assist the Assistant General Manager in running the accounting functions of the company.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting FP&A analyst job has just become available at a multinational retail company in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with two to three years of FP&A experience and is well versed in finance operations.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at a multinational biotech organisation in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual who is experienced in full set of accounts and is well versed in finance operations.
Salary: MYR54,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 01 August 2022An established securities MNC is recruiting for a Financial Analyst job to assist the HOD in providing accurate financial reports to the stakeholders.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 01 August 2022An established securities MNC is recruiting for an Accountant to assist the Senior Finance Manager in running the accounting functions of the company.