Group Risk Management
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref 1824920/001
Date posted 18 July 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group Risk Management job has become available at a manufacturing company listed on the main market.
About the Group Risk Management Role:
As the Group Risk Management, you will be involved in reviewing, recommending and enhancing the group risk roadmap, policy and framework.
- Review, recommend and enhance (where appropriate) group risk management’s roadmap, policy, framework, methodology and system
- Build a risk-aware culture by providing ongoing education and appropriate briefing and training
- Coordinate updates of risk registers on a quarterly basis ensuring risks are identified, reviewed and assessed adequately
- Coordinate review of risk registers on an annual basis ensuring risks are identified, reviewed and assessed by respective owners and status of risk treatment plans by conduct of risk workshop(s) attended by the senior management
- Participate in and/or coordinate process improvement/project/CAPEX/investment proposal risk assessments in conjunction with relevant project team and/or coordinator
- Facilitate risk management programmes by assisting with remediation strategies and implementation of improvements
- On an ongoing basis, advise and report to senior management on risk-related issues
- Investigate and research emerging risks and trends in the industry advising management where appropriate
- Assist with the coordination of business continuity planning (BCP). Liaise with senior management as to ongoing effectiveness of BCP
- Prepare, where required, reports for purposes of reporting to the board, senior management, and other stakeholders
To succeed in this Group Risk Management role, you must be a high energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/business administration (DBA/degree in accounting/risk management/finance or other related disciplines)
- Minimum of six to seven years of work experience, with at least one to two years in a managerial position
- Good business writing skills; articulate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Risk Management role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned + hybrid working modeLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 July 2022An attractive Group Accountant job has become available at a prestigious company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented AP Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented PTP Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 July 2022A world-leading retail company is recruiting for a Business Controller (Retail) job in Malaysia to join their team. Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for feasibility studies preparation, annual budgeting and forecasting as well as store analysis.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR135,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Associate Finance Manager job has just become available at a multinational manufacturing organisation in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual who is experienced in preparing financial statements and is well versed in finance operations to be within their ranks.