Compliance Manager (FMCG)
Salary MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant SoonYee Woo
Job Ref 1814920/001
Date posted 12 June 2022shah-alam accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-06-16 2022-08-11 accountancy Shah Alam MY MYR 156000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Compliance Manager (FMCG) job has become available at an FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur.Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role to handle the compliance functions in Malaysia.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
In this Compliance Manager role, you will be identifying, assessing and monitoring compliance risks.
- Identify, assess, manage, mitigate and monitor compliance risks pertaining to statutory and regulatory matters
- Conduct regular reviews on the level of compliance across all functions
- Develop compliance programmes in alignment
- Ensure all local regulatory and other relevant compliance obligations are defined, identified, documented, and updated
- Develop, implement and review policies, guidelines, and procedures at the local level, in alignment with global guidelines and policies, including the code of marketing practices
- Develop and review compliance policies, SOPS, manuals, and frameworks within the company in alignment with global guidelines and policies
- Monitor and track regulatory updates and internal compliance, especially on standard operating procedures relating to COVID-19 mandated by regulators
- Partner with respective functions and process owners to review existing processes and controls
- Support stakeholders in carrying out effective risk practices and to continuously improve them
- Review and analyse compliance requirements including but not limited to data protection, anti-bribery and corruption, trade sanctions and competition compliance
To succeed in this Compliance Manager (FMCG) role, you must possess experience with local regulatory and governance environment.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics, law or related discipline
- Experience in developing, implementing, managing and monitoring corporate compliance programmes; working on code of conducts and ethical issues and compliance and legal risks processes
This company the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Compliance Manager (FMCG) role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 21 May 2022An exciting Finance Manager (Port Klang) job has just become available at one of the top respected manufacturing companies in Port Klang. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business into its next phase of growth.