Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading public listed company is looking for an Investigator to conduct investigation on cases involving fraud, defalcations, irregularities, complaints and allegations within the group. This position reports to the Head of Internal Audit.
About the Investigator Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the completion of the investigation cases and preparation of a clear and concise investigation report for submission to the audit committee.
- Conduct internal investigation into cases including but not limited to potential and actual breaches of company’s code of conduct, policy, theft, corruption, conflict of interest, fraud and sexual harassment
- Plan investigation to meet the departmental goals on annual basis
- Continuously review and enhancement of existing reports
- Identifying fraud patterns or techniques to improve current fraud mitigation actions on monthly basis and implement changes when necessary
- Ensure proper investigations completion of case involving dealers, retail centres or internal staffs and escalate to Head of Forensics. This action serves as a corrective measure and to ensure staffs or business partners comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Conduct investigation of whistleblowing/speak-up cases
- Interview and record statements of suspects and witnesses
- Secure, collect, collate and review evidence for investigation and prosecution
- Investigate fraud issues and complaints highlighted by various business unit/external parties as and when highlighted by email or CMSS by investigating the root cause and recommending the best practices or actions to close the issues or complaints
- Perform trending of fraud accounts reported on a monthly basis against current product and services offered by the company to consumers and update with the latest fraud alerts to be pro-active in mitigating new fraud trends to minimise losses
To succeed in this Investigator role, you must have prior service experience in the Royal Malaysia Police taskforce and have at least five years of corporate security management experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Security Management/Legal or any relevant field of study
- Five years' investigation experience within an investigative body
- Previously worked in the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), Securities Commission Malaysia (SC), Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) or other relevant investigative bodies
- In-depth, comprehensive knowledge of anti-bribery and corruption policy, whistle blower policy, and corporate investigation standard operating procedure
- Proven track record in providing strategic direction, planning and establishing priorities that ensure an effective work structure which maximises productivity and achieves goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the region, being the market leader in their product category.
This is a very challenging Investigator role that will be expected to meet the demands involved in developing the business and its strategic directions. If you have a proven track record of strong leadership skills in conducting internal investigations, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C